Delivering Municipal Software To Local Government With Customer Service As Our #1 Priority
PLEASE USE YOUR HELP DESK ID AND PASSWORD TO LOG IN. If you have not signed up for a Help Desk account, then please do so to access the new website. The old locality user name and password does not work for this website.
New help desk
Forgot username or password reset
User Registration Flow
- Register for a new account via the registration form (https://cas.bai-map.com/account/registration.php). Please be sure your email address is entered correctly.
- You will receive a confirmation email sent to the email address you entered during registration. Click the link inside the message to verify you created the account.
- BAI staff validates new account request.
- A notification email is sent to your registered email address.
- You may now sign into the help desk.
- Upon your first time signing into the help desk, a user account is automatically activated for creating/tracking tickets.
- You can now log into the new BAI website using the account you created.
Note: We understand that not all users needing access to the BAI support website submit help desk tickets. However, the new single sign on system that allows all customers to access the BAI website and help desk with one user name and password is administered through the help desk. The help desk account is what allows the sign on to be tied in with the website.